Sunday, March 13, 2011

Breathe In Relief

Saje is one of my favourite stores.  You can find it in Kelowna's Orchard Park Shopping Centre or 18 other locations around BC.  They also have an website with information and an online store you can check out here.  They specialize in natural wellness with all sorts of remedies, skin care, essential oils, and so on.  In my most recent visit to their store, Brad and I purchased an AromaWell Ultrasonic Nebulizer.


It can be used just with water, or you can add essential oils to be put into the air as well.  Here are the benefits of this device:

-diffusing essential oils is a form of aromatherapy which relieves feelings of stress, anxiety and low energy and stimulates the mind and emotions through the sense of smell
-purifies and deodorizes to eliminate stale or unpleasant odours from mould, cooking, pets, etc
-reduces allergies by removing dust particles, toxins, and other airborne allergens
-adds moisture to the air working also as a humidifier for dry environments

I personally wanted the AromaWell Ultrasonic Nebulizer because I have allergies that just don't seem to quit.  My list of allergies goes on and on, but the ones that affect me most in my home are dust and dog dander.  This diffuser on it's own (just water) will help with that, but I can even add an essential oil blend that Saje carries which is specially designed to combat allergies (Allergy Release Diffuser Blend).  I certianly believe this is more comfortable for me than suffering through the itchy, water eyes, runny nose, and so on and better for my body than taking pills everyday.  If you have allergens in your home, this might be something to look into too.

1 comment:

  1. I have seen these before, but I didn't know they helped with allergies. That is so great! I hope you feel better with it!!

    ReplyDelete